7600 Hanover Parkway #200 Greenbelt, MD 20770 (301)-474-1110
Crown or cap is the full and permanent coverage of the tooth by porcelain, gold or metal.
Indications for the crown are:
- Damage or fracture to the tooth due to decay or trauma.
- To protect the weak tooth structure such as large fillings.
- To cover a root canal tooth.
- To cover a dental implant.
- To cover a discolored or misaligned tooth.
Bridges are made to cover one or multiple missing teeth.
How crowns and bridges are made:
First, the dentist shapes the tooth properly. In the past, the patient had to come back for a second visit to get the crown cemented. However, new technology called CAD/CAM by CEREC has made it possible to fabricate the crown in the office and deliver the crown at the same appointment, thereby, eliminating the second visit.
Single Implant Crown
Dr Shakoori, General & Cosmetic Dentist, serving Greenbelt, Lanham, Goddard, Bowie, Laurel, College Park, Cheverly, Prince Georges county, Maryland & Washington DC. 20770
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder